Shortbread with milk is an excellent pastry, since it is not at all difficult to cook it, but it always turns out to be successful. It is these cookies that you can safely make for your soulmate or for members of your family. They will definitely appreciate such a yummy.
For the preparation of cookies, quite affordable and not too expensive products are used, so if you want to serve something sweet for tea, but you don’t want to run to the store or you don’t have money for it, you can safely make such cookies. It turns out a sufficient amount of cookies from the specified number of products. By the way, the shape of a cookie can be given optionally in the form of hearts, especially since not everyone has special cuttings for this. An ordinary glass is also suitable for squeezing them out.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Butter – 50 g.
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
- Milk with any percentage of fat content – 80 ml.
- Flour – 2-3 tbsp.
- Soda or baking powder (it doesn’t matter what you choose) – 0.5 tsp.
How to cook:
1. Beat the egg into a deep bowl. Pour sugar into it. Put the butter in there as well.
Instead of butter, the most common margarine is also suitable.
2. Pour in the milk. It is better that it, like all previous products, be at room temperature.
3. Pour in soda or baking powder.
4. Add premium flour in parts.
5. Now with your hands, knead a dough that is smooth and uniform in structure.
6. Put it on the table and roll it into a layer with a kitchen rolling pin, squeeze out cookies of any shape, using either a glass or special plastic cuttings for this.
7. Transfer the cookies to a baking sheet. Make some space between each of them, as in the process of cooking it will increase a little in volume.
8. Now send it to the oven. Set the temperature to 190-200 degrees, and set the time to 10-15 minutes.
The readiness of the cookies can also be visually seen, it will become beautiful and ruddy.
Now simply transfer the shortbread cookies to a pretty serving basket. Treat invited guests or your beloved family.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.