Snack boats made of potatoes with sausage always turn out to be very satisfying and tasty. For their preparation, you can safely use both old potatoes and young ones. As cheese, it is better to give preference to hard varieties. When choosing a sausage, you should buy the one that you like the most in taste. To ensure that the potatoes are soft, they should first be boiled and then only sent to the oven.
It is best to serve ready-made boats to the table immediately after preparation. From above, if there is a desire, they can be additionally poured with sour cream or some other sauce, for example, garlic. If you like fresh herbs, then you can chop them finely and just sprinkle the finished dish. In general, do not be afraid to experiment, perhaps instead of boiled sausage, you even decide to use bacon or minced meat. In any case, the finished dish will definitely turn out delicious, and everyone will like it without exception.
- Potatoes large in size – 1-2 pcs.
- Boiled sausage – 50 g.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Salad greens (for serving dishes) – 1-2 pcs.
How to cook:
1. So, immediately peel the skin from the potato with a sharp knife. Wash it under a tap of running water, cut it in half, and then put it in a deep saucepan. Pour in clean water.
2. Pour in the salt.
3. Boil potatoes for 20-25 minutes. Drain the water from it. Cool down a bit.
4. Now use a knife to remove a bit of the middle.
5. Cut the boiled sausage into medium-sized cubes.
6. Pour the sausage into the potatoes.
If you wish, you can squeeze a little sour cream or mayonnaise inside beforehand.
7. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
8. Lay it on top of each half of the potato.
9. Send the baking sheet with the boats to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
10. Now put 1-2 lettuce leaves on the dish. Instead of lettuce leaves, you can use some other greens. Put the finished potato boats with sausage on top of the lettuce leaves. Serve them immediately to the table.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.