A pancake snack cake always turns out incredibly tender and juicy, so many will like it. Especially the dish will appeal to lovers of appetizers from crab sticks.
Thin pancakes, layered with appetizing filling – mmm. Yummy! And the attractive appearance of the Crab Island cake will successfully decorate any holiday table, arousing at least interest and a desire to try the original snack from your guests.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Water – 1.5 tbsp.
- Sugar sand – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
- Potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Fresh cucumber – 0.5-1 pc.
- Crab sticks – 50-60 g.
- Mayonnaise and salt – to taste.
- Greens – for decoration.
Glass – 200 ml.
Frying pan with a diameter of 15 cm.
From the specified amount of products, a small cake is obtained, divisible into about 6-8 small pieces.
How to cook:
1. Put the potatoes, carrots and eggs to boil, then start cooking pancakes. Break the egg, shake and mix with water.
2. Add salt and sugar, stir in the flour.
3. You should get a homogeneous mass like liquid sour cream. Pour in vegetable oil, mix again and proceed to frying. Heat a frying pan over medium heat, grease and pour a small amount of dough, spread it over the surface in a thin layer, tilting the dishes in different directions.
4. When the surface of the dough is no longer raw, turn the pancake over and fry on the second side. Fry the rest of the pancakes. You should get 6 pieces.
5. Put the pancake on a plate.
6. Grate potatoes and add mayonnaise. If necessary, you can salt the mass to taste.
7. Spread half of the potato-mayonnaise mixture on the surface of the pancake. The second half will be needed later.
8. Grate the carrots.
9. After mixing the carrots with mayonnaise, distribute it over the next pancake, which will cover the potato mass.
10. Grind the eggs in the usual way, stir in the mayonnaise.
11. Cover the carrot layer with a pancake and spread the egg mixture with a spoon.
12. After rubbing a cucumber with a coarse grater, squeeze out excess moisture. Add mayonnaise.
13. The cucumber layer will be next after you put the pancake on the egg mass.
14. Cover with the next pancake and repeat the potato layer.
15. Next, clean the crab sticks from the cellophane wrapper. Cut off the pink part from each and set aside. Grind the white, uncolored parts of the crab sticks. Add mayonnaise.
16. Put the last pancake on the potato layer, grease it with crab mass and cover the whole cake with mayonnaise.
17. Grate the remaining pink pieces from crab sticks with a fine grater and sprinkle the cake with the resulting chips.
After the appetizer is infused in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, it can be decorated with herbs and served. Snack pancake cake Crab Island is ready!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.