When, after a successful hunt, soup is prepared in nature, hunters do not particularly bother themselves with wisdom: simple ingredients, a minimum of spices. A special secret is that all ingredients should be fried and only then water should be added. Some housewives also add mushrooms, but this already depends on your taste and wallet. In any case, the soup is very satisfying and quite tasty. If there is no time to cook the broth separately, then you should definitely try this recipe in your kitchen.
- Beef tenderloin – 300 g.
- Water – 2 liters.
- Large onion – 1 pc.
- Medium carrot – 1 pc.
- Small tomato – 1 pc.
- Potato – a couple of tubers.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Spices, salt, sprigs of herbs – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash the meat and cut into pieces. It is best to make not very small pieces – this will add zest to the soup.
2. Fry the meat over high heat until golden brown in a small amount of vegetable oil.
3. Add salt to the meat, as well as spices to your taste. In our case, a universal seasoning for meat was used.
4. Transfer the finished meat to a saucepan with a thick bottom, and put the carrots cut into strips and chopped onion into the pan. Roast vegetables for about 3 minutes until soft.
5. Pour water into a saucepan with fried meat and put on a slow fire.
Taste for salt, if required – add spice to your taste.
6. Cut the tomato into cubes and send to the pan with vegetables. Mix and leave to simmer for a few minutes.
7. You can take the amount of garlic to your taste, or even choose a dry ingredient. Mince the garlic with a knife or garlic press.
8. Send the garlic to the pan with the vegetables and fry for a few more minutes. After that, pour the fry into a saucepan with soup.
9. Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces, then send to the pan and fry. Pour the fried potatoes into a saucepan and cook until tender.
10. A minute before readiness, you can add a bay leaf, it will add spice. Serve hunting soup with herbs and sour cream.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.