A steamed chicken thigh roll is an absolutely dietary, satisfying and, moreover, very beautiful appetizer that can be put on the festive table or used for quick snacks instead of purchased sausage from the store. You can use spices at your discretion, dried garlic, onions, and even coriander will do. We will use paprika, black pepper and salt.
- Fillet with legs without skin – 350 g.
- Paprika – 1/3 tsp
- Ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Cut the meat from the chicken leg (the skin has already been cut off – this is a waste). Do this as carefully as possible, cutting along the b1.
2. These are the two pieces you should get. If there are any holes, it’s okay.
3. Cover with foil and flatten with a rolling pin.
4. Pour spices, salt and rub into the meat over the entire surface. Pour spices from the side where the meat was adjacent to the b1.
5. Roll into a roll, helping yourself with a film.
6. It should be a fairly tight roll. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
7. Remove from the refrigerator, transfer to baking paper and roll up in the form of a candy, tie the ends with a thread.
8. You need to cook chicken roll for a couple of 40 minutes.
Serve with greens and vegetables as a cold appetizer.
Enjoy your meal!