Biscuit pie with strawberries is an excellent pastry that can be safely prepared not only on a regular weekday, but also for the arrival of guests. When choosing strawberries, it is best to use ripe berries, but they can be of any size, since they still need to be cut. Cooking a biscuit according to this recipe is simple, since you do not even need to separate the proteins from the yolks.
Serve the pie with some hot drink. So, you can safely brew delicious linden tea or make coffee. On top of the pastries, if there is a desire, it is additionally worth decorating with powdered sugar or pouring topping. Although the cake turns out to be quite appetizing anyway, so this procedure can be skipped.
- Egg – 3 pcs.
- Fresh strawberries – to taste.
- Sugar – 70 g.
- Flour (necessarily the highest grade) – 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil – for lubricating the form in which the cake will be baked.
How to cook:
1. In a bowl, quite deep and large in size, beat the chicken eggs.
Instead of a bowl, the most ordinary pan is also suitable.
2. Beat them on medium speed of the mixer. In terms of time, this procedure usually takes no more than 1-2 minutes. Pour in the sugar.
3. Now turn on the mixer.
4. Continue whisking for another minute or two. The mass will not only become more magnificent in appearance, but will also increase in volume.
5. Add premium flour.
6. Stir with a spatula (it is more convenient to use silicone) dough.
7. Pour it into a baking dish. Be sure to lubricate it with vegetable oil, but regular butter is also suitable.
8. Wash the strawberries. Cut into several pieces and arrange on top of the dough as you like. At this stage, you can dream up.
9. Send the form to the oven. The temperature should be at least 190 degrees, but the cake should be baked for no more than 25-30 minutes.
Readiness can be additionally checked with a wooden skewer.
10. Arrange the strawberry sponge cake on a serving platter. Decorate it with powdered sugar on top, you can buy it at the store or make it at home using a coffee grinder.
Enjoy your meal!