Stuffed eggs “Mouse” in appearance are so original and cute that words can not convey. Seeing such an appetizer on the festive table, your guests definitely come to taste it first.
In order for the eggs to look like mice, one should show not only imagination, but also patience, since cutting out small details (ears, tails) is not so easy and fast. However, all efforts are justified when guests or family members, having seen the finished snack, begin to admire it and try to taste it faster.
Cooking such stuffed eggs should be in advance. Therefore, you can pre-boil them. It is best to serve an appetizer on some beautiful dish.
- Chicken eggs – 3-5 pcs.
- Smoked cheese – 50 g.
- Mayonnaise – 20 g.
- Black peppercorns – three pieces per 1 mouse.
1. Boil chicken eggs. To do this, put them in a ladle, pour warm water (so that it boils faster). Boil them for 7 minutes from the moment the water boils completely. After that, drain the boiling water, cool the eggs. Ice water will help speed up the process.
Peel the eggs, cut them into 2 halves, remove the yolk from each and put it in a deep bowl.
2. Grate smoked cheese.
3. Put a spoonful of mayonnaise (it is better that its fat content is at least 50%).
4. Mix everything well.
5. Immediately put the egg halves on the dish on which the appetizer will be served at the festive table.
6. Fill the eggs with stuffing.
7. Make spouts and eyes from black peppercorns. You can replace it with prunes or even draw eyes with mayonnaise.
8. Cut out the ears from smoked sausage cheese, or rather its skins.
Here’s what happened! Enjoy your meal! Save the recipe for this appetizer so that you don’t look for it before the New Year.
Enjoy your meal!