Stuffed new potatoes baked in the oven is such a versatile vegetable dish that it can’t be expressed in words. The fact is that it can be safely prepared as a snack or for a full dinner, and even on the festive table, such a side dish will definitely not stand aside. Guests, as if they will eat it with great appetite and, most likely, they will also recognize its recipe.
To prepare such an original dish, you should buy new potatoes. It is better, of course, that it be homemade, since such vegetables are not fed with any fertilizers and are grown naturally. Serve ready-made baked potatoes at the table, always hot. Minced meat is best to use chicken, but if you like more pork or beef, then you can safely opt for one of them.
- Minced chicken – 50 g.
- New potatoes – 5 pcs.
- Vegetable oil – for lubricating the mold in which the potatoes will be baked.
- Salt – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash the new potatoes very well. Put it in a bowl or ladle, fill with water so that it completely covers it.
2. Add salt, approximately 0.5 tbsp. spoons. Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes over moderate heat, covering the top of the pan with a lid.
3. Put the boiled new potatoes on a cutting board, let it cool.
4. Cut each vegetable in half lengthwise.
5. Now, using a teaspoon, carefully make an indentation in the middle.
6. Lubricate the form with oil, lay out the prepared potato halves. You can simply cover the form with foil or baking paper.
7. Fill them with minced meat, which you pre-salt to taste. You can also add ground pepper, garlic and your favorite meat spices to the minced meat.
8. Send the form with the dish to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Here is such an appetizing stuffed new potato came out! Serve immediately, and don’t forget to garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.