“Sukharnitsa” of bread and eggs is a budget and very tasty dish for the whole family. If you have leftover bread after dinner, do not throw it away, but feel free to use it for such a recipe. Get tasty and economical.
In the morning, for breakfast, slices of stale bread will definitely come in handy. You will also need chicken eggs, some onion and a tomato. The dish is fragrant, very tasty and appetizing, very simple to prepare and without problems. Prepares quickly and without a single hassle. But how much fun you and your family will get!
- Bread (loaf) – 250 g.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Tomatoes – 120 g.
- Onion – 40 g.
- Butter – 40 g.
- Green onions – 3 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Cut the loaf into medium slices – so that they do not fit in a baking dish. You can use any loaf or bread that you have. A regular baguette or ciabatta is also suitable.
2. Lubricate the pan with butter and fry the loaf on both sides until golden brown. Fry for 1-2 minutes until the crust becomes crispy and fragrant. Bread fried in butter will taste better.
3. Cut the peeled onion into half rings.
4. Fry the onion in the remaining oil until it becomes soft and golden.
5. Whisk the eggs with a whisk, add salt and black pepper to taste. If the eggs are small, then you can use 4 instead of 3.
6. Rinse the tomatoes and cut them into medium slices – slices. Tomatoes will add extra juiciness to the dish.
7. Grease a baking dish lightly with oil and lay out slices of bread.
8. Spread the fried onions on top of the bread. It already looks delicious, the flavor is great.
9. Lay out the tomatoes in an even layer. Lightly salt and pepper the vegetables.
10. Fill the biscuit bowl with beaten eggs and send the form to the oven.
11. Bake the biscuit bowl for 20-25 minutes in the oven at 180-190C until the eggs are ready.
12. Let the finished dish cool slightly and garnish with green onions or any other fresh herbs.
This dish is perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. It remains only to brew coffee or tea.