Prepare a fragrant and tasty summer omelet on sour cream – a nutritious and healthy dish. Delicate texture and creamy taste will appeal to everyone – both adults and children. For an omelette, in addition to eggs and sour cream, you will need vegetables. In the summer without them anywhere. Take tomatoes and sweet peppers – they are perfect for an omelet.
There are many recipes for such a dish. Omelets are prepared with the addition of milk, cream, mayonnaise and even flour. There are many ways, so choose any. We offer a universal recipe that is very practical. There is always a little sour cream in the refrigerator of the hostess. And fresh vegetables in season are not a problem. You can add whatever you like to the omelet. It can be fried mushrooms, and ham, and cheese. Here look at your taste and what you prefer. Vegetables will make the dish not very high in calories, but at the same time as useful as possible. Cook it at any time – for breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will not regret it!
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Sour cream – 50 g.
- Tomatoes – 80 g.
- Sweet pepper – 40 g.
- Hard cheese – 40 g.
- Vegetable oil – 30 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
- Greens – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the tomatoes, cut the stalks and cut the vegetables into thin slices.
If you have time, you can remove the peel from the tomato by scalding them with boiling water beforehand.
2. Peeled sweet pepper cut into small strips.
Peppers are suitable for any color – red, yellow or green.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add vegetable slices and fry for 3-4 minutes until soft. Vegetables will give enough juice.
4. Crack the eggs into a deep bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add sour cream of any fat content.
6. Shake the omelet mixture well with a fork.
7. Pour the eggs with sour cream into the pan with the sautéed vegetables, lower the heat to low and cover with a lid.
8. Fry the omelette for 3 minutes, it will become fluffy under the lid.
9. Grate cheese on a fine grater. Use whatever cheese you have in your fridge. It could also be a piece of parmesan.
10. Sprinkle the finished lush omelet with grated cheese and you’re d1.
11. Serve hot right away, delicious!