Gained extra pounds during the holidays? No problem! We offer you a recipe for a simple drink from herbs and roots that reduces appetite – tea “I do not want to eat.” The drink fully justifies its name and after taking it you will not want to eat. Tea is best drunk in the afternoon, especially for those who are used to having a heavy dinner.
The composition of the drink is completely natural products and you can drink it every time you do not want to pass. Various aromatic additives can be introduced into the basic recipe – citrus zest, dried jasmine, heather, lavender or clary sage flowers. With their help, you can get new tastes every time.
- Water – 0.7 l.
- Fresh ginger – 20 g.
- Cumin – 0.7 tsp.
- Cardamom – 0.5 tsp
- Bay leaf – 2 pcs.
- Cinnamon – 1 stick.
- Green tea – 1 tsp.
- Honey, lemon – for serving (optional).
1. Lay cinnamon on a hard surface, cover with cling film and break into small pieces with a wooden mallet.
2. Put the cardamom, cumin, chopped cinnamon stick and bay leaf into a tea pot.
3. Peel the ginger with a vegetable peeler.
4. Grate the root on a fine grater, put in a saucepan.
5. Pour the mixture with prepared water, simmer for 15 minutes after boiling.
6. Turn off the fire, add green tea, cover and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
7. Put the sliced lemon slices into the serving jug.
8. Strain the drink through a sieve.
9. Pour tea into cups, serve.
For those who are not used to drinking unsweetened tea, you can supplement the drink with a small amount of fresh honey.
The tea has a pleasant taste and a slight sharpness. After settling, a small precipitate falls out. If desired, tea can be diluted with boiled water. The drink is consumed cold and hot. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.