Ded Moroz tomato appetizer is prepared very quickly and easily. In appearance, it turns out to be very beautiful and festive, so you should definitely cook it for the upcoming New Year.
For cooking, you should buy high-quality and not large-sized tomatoes, it is from them that this snack will be made. As a filling, you should take high-quality processed cheese and homemade chicken eggs. Mayonnaise must be with the highest percentage of fat, otherwise Santa Claus will not be able to make a beard and mustache out of the sauce.
The appetizer should be served at the table after it has stood for at least 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. For lovers of spicy dishes, grated cheese and eggs should simply add 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- Fresh tomatoes – 4 pcs.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Processed cheese – 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l. for the filling and 1 tbsp. l. for decoration.
1. First you need to boil chicken eggs. Take them out of the fridge at least an hour before cooking. Then they should be put in a ladle, filled with water and immediately sent to the stove. After the water boils, you need to screw on the burner and boil the eggs for 7 minutes. Drain the water, pour cold water into them and leave for 10-15 minutes. Cooled eggs should be peeled and grated on a fine grater.
2. Remove the label from the cheese, grate it on a fine grater and put it on the grated eggs.
3. Add mayonnaise.
4. Mix everything very well with a spoon.
5. Make an incision in the top of the tomatoes, but not completely, carefully select the middle with a spoon. Fill tomatoes with cheese mixture.
6. Make eyes out of peppercorns.
7. Make a beard and mustache, a cap from mayonnaise. From carrots – nose.
Such a beautiful, festive and very original appetizer came out! Surprise your loved ones and guests invited to the holiday!
Enjoy your meal!