A blank of tomatoes and sweet peppers is a very necessary thing in the freezer. Especially, this is acutely felt when fresh tomatoes are very expensive in the supermarket, that is, in winter.
Of course, in the summer, housewives make tomato preparations for the winter, but they still cannot be compared with fresh frozen tomato sauce. It is convenient to store such tomato blanks in the freezer in portions and take them when you are cooking something. And, for example, if you opened a jar of tomato, then you will need to use it in the near future. In the case of freezing, you take exactly as much as you need. The rest stays in the freezer and waits for the next dish.
Freezing tomatoes can be done in different forms. For example, large molds are suitable for sauces, and small ones are suitable for pizza. From this amount of ingredients, 6 blanks are obtained by the size of an average cupcake. The cooking process takes a maximum of 5-7 minutes, the freezing process from 1 hour. Then you will only need to shift the tomato blanks into a zip bag and put them in the freezer. Very comfortably.
- Tomatoes – 10 pcs.
- Sweet pepper – 1 pc.
- Dill – 1 bunch.
- Garlic large – 2 cloves.
- Water – 1 tbsp.
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
- Coarse salt – 1 tsp.
How to cook:
1. Wash the tomatoes, cut into 4 parts.
2. Peel sweet pepper, cut into pieces.
3. Peel the garlic, chop.
4. Wash dill, put in a bowl.
5. Pour in the water.
6. Blend the contents of the bowl with a blender until smooth.
7. Add salt and sugar, stir in the tomato sauce.
8. Pour the contents of the bowl into molds.
9. Place the molds in the freezer for 1-2 hours. When they are frozen, remove the contents from the mold and put them in zip bags. Ready.
Enjoy your meal!