If you need to prepare a quick breakfast for the family or an unusual treat for guests, then such a triangle will always be in place. You can often find that only cold appetizers are prepared from pita bread, wrapping the weight of the ingredients in a roll.
Today we will prepare a hot dish that will be appreciated by both adults and children. From the usual thin pita bread and cheese, you can cook a hearty and nutritious dish. Cheese triangles are best served hot while the cheese is still soft and stretchy. If you have such a dish left on the second day, then you can safely reheat it in the microwave. An instant and tasty snack will not leave anyone indifferent. You can cook triangles with cheese at least every week. You can buy all the ingredients at the nearest store and prepare an original snack in a short time.
- Lavash thin – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 200 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Hard cheese of any kind that you like, cut into medium-thick triangles, about 0.5 cm.
2. Cut thin pita bread into strips about 6-7 cm wide. Such a strip will be from 20-25 cm long. Put a piece of cheese on the edge of the pita bread.
3. Wrap pita bread, forming a triangle. Thanks to this cutting, an even triangle is already obtained.
4. Thus, wrap each side, at the very end, tuck the protruding edges.
5. Shake the chicken egg in a bowl, you can add a little salt and pepper. Dip triangles in egg batter.
6. Fry pita bread in vegetable oil for 1-2 minutes on both sides. The cheese will soften during the frying process. But it will not leak out, so it is securely sealed.
Hot triangles immediately serve to the table. A delicious snack will be good with fresh herbs, vegetables and just hot coffee.
Enjoy your meal!