This juicy and unusually tasty salad will delight you with bright colors and surprise with a balanced taste. For the success of this dish, follow the method of preparation, because if you decide to just mix the ingredients and season with the sauce, the desired taste will not work.
The recipe was born as it was prepared, so there is no olive oil and lemon in the photo with the ingredients, but in no case should you neglect these ingredients, they perfectly complemented the harmony of the aroma and taste of this salad. The Adyghe cheese is suitable, it has a neutral taste and a fairly dense texture, which is important when frying in spices. If desired, you can also add sweet onions, but not green.
- Adyghe cheese – 180 g.
- Tomato (large) – 1 pc.
- Cucumbers – 2 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 pc.
- Champignons – 150 g.
- Lettuce leaves – 4 pcs.
- Basil – 1 branch.
- Paprika – 1/4 tsp
- Saffron – 1 branch.
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1-2 tsp
- Olive oil – 1-2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Take small mushrooms, cut into quarters and fry in vegetable oil.
2. Adyghe cheese cut into cubes.
3. Remove the finished mushrooms, and in the same pan, in which the mushroom juice remains, quickly fry the spices and then the cheese. Fry the cheese on all sides for literally 1-2 minutes so that it does not start to melt.
4. Chop the vegetables coarsely enough, add finely chopped basil.
5. Pour in soy sauce and stir.
6. Collecting salad. Lay out lettuce leaves first. They need to be torn into small pieces by hand.
7. Then lay out half of the vegetables, half of the mushrooms and half of the cheese on top. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil (also half a serving). Then again – vegetables, mushrooms, cheese and filling.
This salad can be served on its own. He’s quite nutritious.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.