Vegetable stew with turkey is a hearty dish of vegetables and meat, which is perfect for lunch or dinner as a full-fledged second. Use any vegetables of your choice. Ragout is delicious to eat not only warm, but also cold. It can be served as a side dish for fish and meat dishes. You can cook stew on the stove in a cauldron or in a slow cooker.
- Turkey fillet – 500 g.
- Potatoes (small) – 8-10 pcs.
- Sweet pepper – 1 pc.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Eggplant – 1 pc.
- Zucchini – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1-2 pcs.
- White cabbage – 200 g.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Tomato juice – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Any part of the turkey that contains meat will work for this stew. Rinse the fillet, cut into small pieces. If you don’t like fat, trim it. Pour some oil into the multicooker bowl. Start the program “frying”. Move the meat pieces. Fry for 5-6 minutes.
2. Peel and wash onions and carrots. Cut into random pieces of medium size. Add to meat. Stir. Continue frying for 2-3 minutes in the same mode.
3. Wash the eggplant and zucchini. Cut into large pieces. Add vegetables to bowl, stir. Fry for 4-5 minutes.
4. Rinse potatoes and bell peppers. Cut into pieces. Shred the cabbage into thin strips. Add all vegetables to the bowl. Stir. Fry for 4-5 minutes.
5. Cut the washed tomato into large slices. Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Add vegetables to the rest of the ingredients. Pour in the tomato juice. Salt and pepper. Stir. Cover and run the stew/vegetables program for 40 minutes.
If you have a multicooker-pressure cooker, it will take 10 minutes to stew. When cooking, focus on your technique.
Vegetable stew with turkey is ready.
Enjoy your meal!