When the question is what to quickly prepare for tea without spending a lot of effort, then pay attention to Viennese waffles. They always look impressive, and in the recipe with cottage cheese they also have a wonderful rich taste of milk. With this recipe, you can easily catch two birds with one stone – you can feed even children with cottage cheese, as well as decorate the table with a spectacular dessert.
The main advantage of these waffles is that they cook very quickly. You will not need a lot of time to feed unexpected guests. One waffle takes from one to three minutes.
- Cottage cheese of any fat content – 100 g.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Sugar sand – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 3 tbsp. l.
- Baking powder – half tsp.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Wash chicken eggs under running water and break into a bowl with deep edges.
2. Pour sugar into a bowl with eggs and beat with a whisk. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Next add curd and mix again. If your cottage cheese is coarse-grained, then it should first be kneaded with a fork.
4. Sift wheat flour to avoid lumps and gradually pour into the dough.
5. Don’t neglect the baking powder. It can be replaced with soda slaked in vinegar or a tablespoon of lemon juice.
6. You should also pour in a spoonful of vegetable oil – this will allow the waffles to bake easier and not stick to the surface of the waffle iron.
7. When the waffle iron is hot enough, put a small amount of dough into each sector and press it well with a lid.
8. You should focus on the appearance in order to understand the degree of readiness. When the waffle is browned enough, it can be taken out and laid out on a plate.
Ready waffles can be served with jam or jam. A great alternative is to decorate baked goods with fresh berries.