Vinaigrette with chicken can replace a full meal at the dinner table. This unique recipe is sure to please! According to the classic recipe, this salad uses potatoes, carrots, beets and pickles. It is important to cook all the vegetables in advance, and then use them for vinaigrette. In today’s version of the dish there is no sauerkraut. But this is not bad. Vinaigrette is obtained without excessive sourness, many will like it. By adding boiled chicken, you will make the salad more satisfying, tasty and original.
Try, cook and enjoy new recipes!
- Potato – 100 g.
- Beets – 150 g.
- Carrots – 100 g.
- Pickled cucumbers – 100 g.
- Chicken fillet – 150 g.
- Vegetable oil (vegetable) – 40-50 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste
How to cook:
1. For the vinaigrette, boil all the root vegetables in advance. Here you will need potatoes, carrots and beets. Rinse the vegetables well and cook until tender. Cool the roots well and peel and peel. Cut the potatoes into cubes, pour into a deep bowl to mix the salad.
2. In the same way – with medium cubes – cut the carrots. Carrots have a pleasant slightly sweetish tint and give the vinaigrette an extra zest and a balanced taste.
3. Dice pickled cucumbers – sweet carrots and beets will contrast with them.
4. Boil the chicken fillet until tender – cook in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, then cool in the broth – the meat will be juicier. Cut the chicken fillet into medium cubes. Pour into salad.
5. Peel the boiled beets and cut into cubes. Beetroot gives the vinaigrette a bright color and rich taste. Add the chopped beets to the vinaigrette.
6. Mix salad, salt and pepper to taste. Pour in oil and stir again. Vegetable oil is recommended to take unrefined and odorous. Market oil is perfect.
7. Put the vinaigrette in the refrigerator and let it brew for 20 minutes. Then take suitable dishes and serve to the table.
Garnish with fresh herbs when serving.