Vinaigrette is a popular and beloved salad. In the past, such a salad was even considered festive, and the family was glad to see such a dish even on New Year’s Eve. When there were hard times, vinaigrette always helped out and there was something to treat relatives and friends.
The dish can be prepared in various ways and each hostess has her own secrets. We offer our own version of the preparation of vinaigrette – with fried mushrooms! The dish becomes more original, tasty and piquant. Fragrant vinaigrette with mushrooms can decorate your festive table. After all, sometimes seafood and shrimp get bored, you want something simple, native. It is at such moments that you remember the old proven recipes that our grandmothers and mothers used. By adding something new to old recipes, you can return the dishes to their former popularity.
- Potatoes – 150 g.
- Beets – 150 g.
- Sauerkraut – 120 g.
- Champignons – 150 g.
- Pickled cucumbers – 80 g.
- Carrots – 70 g.
- Vegetable oil – 50 g.
- Green onions – 7 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. First of all, take care of the vegetables. Boil the root vegetables until tender. Boil potatoes and carrots for 20-25 minutes, and beets will be ready in 40-45 minutes. It is convenient to cook vegetables from yesterday and quickly prepare a salad in the morning. Cool the boiled root crops and clean.
2. Rinse the mushrooms and cut into large slices. During the frying process, the mushrooms will lose in volume twice. In addition, large pieces will be felt in the vinaigrette and lost.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan, put the mushrooms and fry for 7-8 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Let the mushrooms cool after roasting.
4. Dice boiled potatoes and carrots. The cubes should be medium in size.
5. Do the same with the beets – cut them into cubes.
6. Chop pickled cucumbers. Cucumbers should not be very sour.
7. Put all the chopped components in a deep container – beets, potatoes, cucumbers, carrots. Also add the fried mushrooms. Salt and pepper the vinaigrette to taste.
8. Add sauerkraut.
If the cabbage fibers are too long, it is better to pre-cut them with a knife.
9. Season the salad with fragrant vegetable oil. Homemade unrefined oil is perfect – it is very odorous.
10. Toss salad and serve topped with chopped green onions.
If you wish, you can replace the green onion with onion, but it is spicier. Green onions are still more tender and piquant.
Let the salad rest in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
Chilled vinaigrette with fried mushrooms, serve to the table.