For a special event or a festive feast, cook delicious and juicy champignons in the oven as a whole. It is they who have gained great popularity among housewives, because such mushrooms are both tasty and healthy, and are always on sale.
Mushrooms can be pickled, fried or simply baked in the oven. For baking, use large hats, as after the oven they will shrink even more. We offer to bake them with a delicious marinade. To do this, use soy sauce, garlic, mustard, vegetable oil and mayonnaise. Take any spices, but put a little salt in this recipe, as the soy sauce is already salty. After baking, champignons immediately serve to the table – they are appetizing and very tasty.
- Champignons – 180 g.
- Soy sauce – 80 g.
- Mayonnaise – 50 g.
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. For the marinade, immediately mix soy sauce and mayonnaise.
Soy sauce can be classic or with whatever you like. There is soy sauce with sesame, ginger, etc.
2. Add mustard to the marinade and pour in vegetable oil. Stir.
3. Squeeze the garlic into the marinade through a press, pepper to taste and, if desired, add a little salt. Stir again, the marinade is ready.
4. Rinse the champignons well and clean from the film, put the mushrooms in a bowl or other container.
5. Pour the marinade over the mushrooms, mix everything well and leave them to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Then put all the mushrooms in a baking dish, send to bake in the oven.
7. Bake such mushrooms for 30-35 minutes at 190-200C. They come out crispy and juicy.
Serve hot immediately. Such champignons can be cooked even in fasting, just use lean mayonnaise.