Today we present a wonderful recipe for a winter salad with chicken, sauerkraut and an apple. In it, the meat can be both chicken and other (beef, turkey), according to your taste.
Pickled cucumber and cabbage are ideal, but if there are no pickled ones, then take salted ones. A little sugar is added to the dish – this reveals and enriches the taste of the salad. It is very good to take homemade or unrefined fragrant oil.
- Boiled chicken breast fillet – 100 g.
- Green apple – 1 pc.
- Sauerkraut – 250 g.
- Yalta onion – 30 g.
- Pickled cucumber – 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper – 1/2 pc.
- Aromatic sunflower oil – 20 g.
- Sugar – 1 pinch.
1. First, cut the cucumber into half rings, and then the apple into strips and mix immediately. This is necessary so that the acid of the cucumber does not allow the apple to darken.
2. Cut the Yalta onion and pepper into cubes, and add the sauerkraut as it is. Pour in a pinch of sugar.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into cubes and pepper.
4. Fill the salad with fragrant sunflower oil.
Enjoy your meal!