Zrazy “Bird’s milk” is a delicious meat dish that can be prepared for any holiday or on a weekday. They turn out savory and very juicy. Zrazy are fried in a pan, but they can also be baked in the oven. Hard cheese and boiled chicken egg are used as the filling. Any stuffing can be used.
- Minced meat – 450 g.
- Chicken egg (boiled) – 1 pc.
- Chicken egg (raw) – 1 pc. for batter.
- Butter – 20 g.
- Bread – 2-3 slices.
- Flour – 30 g.
- Milk – 50 ml.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground pepper – to taste.
1. If the meat is a whole piece, then be sure to twist it in a meat grinder. If the minced meat is ready, then put it in a large bowl so that it is convenient to mix it with the subsequent ingredients. Add ground pepper, salt and soaked and chopped bread to the minced meat. Mix all ingredients very well.
2. Grate the boiled chicken egg on a coarse grater.
3. Grate hard cheese to the egg. It must be of excellent quality.
4. Add butter.
Butter is an optional ingredient, so you don’t have to add it.
Mix the filling very well with a regular spoon.
5. Take a tablespoon of minced meat, put it on a regular kitchen board or plate.
6. Put some filling in the center.
7. Form a cutlet.
8. In a bowl, combine the chicken egg, milk and add a little flour. Mix well.
9. Dip the prepared cutlet in the batter.
10. Put it in a pan in which preheat the vegetable oil.
11. Fry the zrazy over moderate heat, making sure to cover the pan with a lid.
Transfer the finished “Bird’s Milk” zrazy to a dish and serve them hot to the table.
Enjoy your meal!