Zucchini muffins are a great vegetable snack that can be safely made as a quick snack or with tea. It turns out such baking is very soft and tender. By the way, muffins can be served at the table not only with tea, but also with sour cream, or simply pour mayonnaise on top. If you love vegetable casseroles, then you should definitely pay attention to this recipe. Cooking, by the way, muffins is not difficult at all and quite quickly in time.
When choosing a zucchini, it is better to take a young 1. If this is not on sale, then just cut the peel from the vegetable. Muffins should be baked in silicone molds, of course, metal ones can also be used, but, in this case, they will need to be well lubricated with vegetable oil. After baking, it is better to get them out of the molds immediately. But it’s up to you to serve it hot or cold.
- Zucchini (it is better to use a young one) – 1 pc.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Wheat flour – 2-3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, beat the egg into the bowl.
2. To it, grate a young zucchini on a coarse grater, just do not forget to wash it first, cut off the edges on both sides. If the vegetable is old, then you should first peel it from it.
3. Will finish the flour of the highest grade. By the way, you can safely use semolina instead. In this case, ready-made muffins will come out less high-calorie.
4. Pour in the salt.
If you want, then feel free to add some more spices, for example: oregano, basil, paprika, ground black pepper.
5. Using a regular spoon, mix the mass very well.
6. Now put it into silicone molds. In the case of using metal ones, be sure to grease them well with vegetable or butter.
7. Send the muffins to the oven. Bake them for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
You can additionally check the readiness with a wooden skewer by sticking it into the muffin and seeing if it comes out dry.
8. Arrange zucchini muffins on lettuce leaves for a more original presentation. Serve them to the table.
These are such delicious vegetable muffins, and the recipe turned out to be the simplest!