Zucchini salad for the winter is a very original and rather tasty preparation that can be prepared without much effort and from inexpensive ingredients. Such a salad in the winter season is always in great demand, in addition, it saturates the body with useful and essential vitamins.
Banks for making salad should be used 0.5 and 1 liter. They must be, and it is better to sterilize in advance. To do this, bring water to a boil in a saucepan, install a special metal device on top, and a washed jar on it. Sterilize each jar for 2-3 minutes.
To prepare this salad for the winter, zucchini is suitable not only young, but also overripe. However, if there are seeds in them, then they will definitely need to be removed and the peel cut off, as it is dense.
- Zucchini – 500-650 g.
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 0.5 tsp.
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves.
- Vegetable oil – 150 ml.
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tbsp. l.
- Dill – 1 bunch.
How to cook:
1. Wash the zucchini very well, cut off the edges on both sides. Peel the vegetables, and then cut each one in half lengthwise and then in half circles.
2. Put the cut pieces into the pan.
3. Wash the dill, cut it and put it on top of the vegetables.
4. Add sugar and salt.
5. Then pour in vegetable oil, it is better that it is odorless.
6. Put the pan on medium heat. When the oil boils, be sure to reduce the heat to a minimum.
Simmer the zucchini for 15-20 minutes. They shouldn’t get too soft.
7. Pour vinegar into the finished salad. Put it on fire for another 3-5 minutes.
8. Then place the finished zucchini salad in sterilized glass jars.
9. Roll up the jars tightly with lids. If the jars and lids are modern, then just screw them on tightly.
Leave the zucchini salad at room temperature for a day. During this time, it will completely cool down. Then take it to the pantry or cellar for storage.
Here is such a preparation!
Enjoy your meal!